The 2021 Texas Volunteer Management Conference will feature workshops led by speakers who understand you and your role as a volunteer engagement professional. We are scouting out the best of the best to bring you programming that will propel you forward in more meaningful engagement with your volunteers, your organization and community.
What you can expect:
- Relevant and timely content that will shape the way you think about your role moving forward
- Engaging sessions that include keynotes and multiple tracks that allow you to dive deep
- Opportunities to network and virtually rub shoulders with colleagues across the world
- Recordings of many if not all sessions to go back and watch again, again and again
- A virtual swag bag with offers, giveaways and other special perks just for registrants
Continue to check back for updates as the program takes shape. Thanks to a generous donor, there are several scholarships available for this year’s conference. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.